Visa Support Rules
1. Herzen Hotel (the Hotel) provides foreign citizens (Guests) with Visa Support service issued by a partner travel agency registered as a tourist company in Russia and authorized in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with according reference number.
2. Letter of invitation is only provided for the dates of pre-paid accommodation in hotels and movement over the territory of Russian Federation confirmed by hotel bills and purchased tickets. Visa Support is available on the basis of full prepayment for the service and one night Hotel deposit.
3. The charge for visa support service is 1000 rubles for single entry tourist visa (up to 30 days); for citizens of Algeria, Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Jordan, India, Iraq, Iran, China, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Lebanon, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Ruanda, Syria, Somalia, Turkey, Chad, Sri Lanka and some other countries the charge is 2000 rubles per person; they could also be asked for additional documents.
4. Visa Support letter does not guarantee an approval for Russian entry visa. Russian Embassy (Consulate) obtains an exceptional right to issue the visa or decline the request without any explanation.
5. The Hotel is responsible for facsimile or e-mail transmission of Visa Support Letter to the addressee or sending the original via Russian postal service and covers all connected costs. Express postal services and courier mail services (DHL, FedEx, EMS and others) could be provided additionally at extra cost in accordance with rates of shipping providers and overhead expenses.
6. Any changes to issued Visa Support voucher connected with change of travel itinerary are provided at extra charge (200 rubles per voucher). Changes are made free of charge in case of mistypes by partner travel agency.
7. The charge for Visa Support service is non-recoverable in case of visa denial, trip cancellation or due to any other circumstances beyond Hotel's control.
8. Visa Support letter is provided within 2 working days; urgent requests are processed within 8 hours at 100% surcharge.
9. Registration of Guests with Hotel Visa Support is provided free of charge for the whole period of stay in the Hotel.
10. Guests are solely responsible for observance of interim migration laws while staying in Russian Federation and accuracy of all data provided to Hotel in order to obtain Russian entry visa.
11. The Hotel takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized disclosure of data provided by Guests and does not distribute personal information to third parties, unless required or permitted by law.